Department of Fine Arts
I. Discipline of Drama and Theater
The courses of drama & Theatre at Department of Fine Arts is to provide a holistic theatre education with the goal of producing creative. Knowledgeable, and collaborative theatre artists who understand their responsibilities to their community, their art and their personal growth. The Drama & Theatre courses will promote theatre through an integrative approach to course work and productions that challenge, enlighten and engage our students with societies and the whole world
- To acquire and develop various fundamental performance and sufficient production skills to prepare them for employment or graduate study in the theatre
- To promote to demonstrate proficiency in oral communication
- To acquire and develop dramatical skills
- To again proficiency in various areas of the Performing Arts
- To Participate in capstone project appropriate to the concentration they are pursuing which will prepare them for a professional career
- To learn the importance of responsibility towards their societies and the world
- To establish Theatre professionalism and ensembles
Intended Learning Outcomes
After completion of the courses in drama & Theatre students will be able to
- State basic skills in the interpretation and production of pre-existing texts.
- Describe a personal value system based on their broad knowledge of the theory
- Apply skills and knowledge within a theatrical production and explain the personal and cultural significance of the production.
- Experiment mastery of the acting, design, theatre arts and theatre history.
- Formulate modern and experimental theatre work
- Evaluate responsibility towards societies and the world through various areas of the performing arts
- Create professionals of the Drama & Theatre Arts
II. Discipline of Fine Arts
The Fine Arts courses is to produce creative, knowledgeable and collaborative artists who understand their responsibilities to their community, their art and their personal growth. The in Fine Arts courses will promote Art through an integrative approach to course work and productions that challenge, enlighten and engage our students with societies and the whole world.
- To understand basic design principles, concepts, media and formats in the various fine arts disciplines.
- To Development of this sensitivity continues throughout the degree program.
- To ability to apply principles of design and color and competency in drawing to work in specific specializations.
- To ability to conceive, design and create works in at least two specific fine arts field
- To gain knowledge of various aesthetic issues, processes, and media and their relationship to the conceptualization, development & completion of works of art
- To understand the similarities, differences and relationships among the various fine arts area
- To participate in experiences that encourage familiarity with a board variety of work in various specializations and media, including board exposure to works of art.
- To connect Local Art Traditions, Local resources and Artists as well us artists communities
Intended Learning Outcomes
After completion of the discipline of fine arts courses, students will be able to
- Underline of professional, entry-level competence in a combination of the two areas of specialization, including significant technical mastery, capability to produce work
- Describe competence by developing a body of work for evaluation
- Demonstrate and analyse value judgments about art and design and to communicate art/design ideas, concepts and requirements to professionals and layman related to the practice of the major field
- Design and interpret the artworks
- Evaluate coherent set of artistic goals.
- To engage local art practices and Entrepreneurship with national and international scope