Mr. I.M. Thalib
Mr. I.M. Thalib
B.A. Hons. (SEUSL), M.A (NUM Malaysia)
Senior Lecturer Gr - II in Arabic
Department of Arabic
Faculty of Arts & Culture
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Name in Full : Mr. Ismail Mohamed Thalib
Address (Personal) : 65/13 Kathiyar Cross Road, Eravur-06.
Address (Office) : Dept. of Arabic, Faculty of Arts & Culture, EUSL.
Date of Birth : 26th June 1978
Sex : Male
Civil Status : Married
Nationality : Sri Lankan
- Dr. Shawki Daif’s ideas on the renewal of Arabic grammar between theory and practice” - 2014, Research article in 4th international symposium at South Eastern University of Sri Lanka.
- "Personality of Sri Lankan poet Ash sheikh Ajwad and his creativity on Arabic Poem" - 2015 in a seminar on "Language teaching, Literature and Arab culture at Malaysian higher learning institutes nationally.
- "Characteristics in Kuwait Arabic dialect - An analytical study for some vocabularies" - 2015 in a seminar on "Language teaching, Literature and Arab culture at Malaysian higher learning institutes nationally.
- "An analytical study on literary elements in Arabic Poems by Sri Lankan poet Al Sheikh Ajwad" in 3rd International symposium - 2016, Faculty of Islamic Studies and Arabic Language, South Eastern University of Sri Lanka.
- Modern Arabic Language & skills
- Arabic linguistics
- Trend of modern Arabic Literature
- Modern Arabic Language and Grammar
- Arabic linguistics & Translation
- History of Arabic Literature
- Arabic prescript texts (Prose & Poem)
- Arabic Literature in focus of Al Quran & Al Hadees
- Arabic Rhetoric
- Arabic Literature and Criticism
- Student Counselor